Twilight Roleplay
Please register to view the forum and make sure to read the rules immediately.

Users must be aged 18 or over to roleplay.
Twilight Roleplay
Please register to view the forum and make sure to read the rules immediately.

Users must be aged 18 or over to roleplay.
Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Roleplay

A place to role play Twilight characters, along with your own, and unleash your creativity

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THE FORUM RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED! Please read them as soon as possible.
We are currently not accepting Original Characters so please request the role of a Canon Character.

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allegra Masters
Admin
Allegra Masters

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Being a happy community, there are rules which must be followed at all times, failure to do so, will result in an informal warning being given and in some cases formal warnings. If rules are being continuously broken then members may be banned from the site, anything from a few days to forever.

Rule 1: Your post length must be no shorter than 300 words. Warnings will be given if this rule is broken continuously. Posts which are slightly below the word count, will be overlooked. (You can use http://www.wordcounttool.com/ to check your post lengths).

Rule 2: Absolutely no text language. This means 'I' instead of 'i' 'you' instead of 'u' 'love' instead of 'luv' and so on and so forth.

Rule 3: Please do not type in capitals and overuse exclamtion marks, proper grammer must be used at all times, although mistakes will be overlooked. Also please do not exaggerate words for example... 'I love you' not 'I looooooove you'. If you want to accentuate a word then please use italics or bold.

Rule 4: The signature rule. You may only have one image in your signature and it can be no bigger than 600x450 pixels.

Rule 5: Different people have different opinions, there will be no bullying of any kind, please respect other members opinions.

Rule 6: You must be 18 to post on this forum.
Back to top Go down

Rules
Page 1 of 1